Sunday, March 8, 2009

disclaimer

are you starting to read this with a frown ... wondering what kind of disclaimer i am putting here? what could i be disclaiming? well you need not frown. i want to tell you a simple but important thing - i am not a guru. 

i don't know a lot of things and most of what i write in this blog are things that have worked for me. no training in ... well, let's say little training but lots of experience. my writing here is spontaneous - i am not doing drafts and revisions, so if there’s a mistake of some kind, please go ahead and let me know. i foresee me adding to, changing, revising most of what is here on an ongoing basis. 

my thoughts change with time, maybe my thoughts are not so clear in one area they often only crystallize as i'm putting them down, as i am talking with someone. i am only stumbling through all of this myself.

and no, i’ve not reached any destination, i too am on a journey

No comments:

Post a Comment